Bridal Services are available in Studio or on Location.
Every makeup application done in my studio is $100 regardless of the ocasion. I don't charge more just because it is a wedding. A trial makeup application is also a $100 and usually takes longer than the day of the wedding. Please call us for a quote for an on location wedding services.
Bridal Beauty Advice
A bride should look like herself the day of her wedding. It is not a day to experiment with something you have never worn before. You want to look like yourself, just a little more special for the day. You want your fiance to recognize you as you walk down the isle and still remember the look forever.
Your makeup should be in balance with your hair and your dress. One thing shouldn’t overplay the other. I highly recommend having a trial for your makeup and your hair on the same day, and if possible, a dress fitting as well. This way you can see the big picture. That is a true trial.
Airbrush makeup is the best for your wedding day.
- It is smudge proof and water resistant.
- It wears up to 12 hours without the need of touchup.
- If you tear or cry, it will dry right back to its original state.
- It leaves a poreless matte finish on the face which makes it ideal for your pictures and video.
Questions your makeup artist should be asking you on the day of your trial:
- Is your wedding indoors or out doors?
- Are your pictures going to be in black and white, color or both?
- What are the colors of your wedding?
These questions are often overlooked by many makeup artists. The answers can affect how your makeup will react to certain types of lighting under different circumstance.